・ Maintaining existing client sales and after sales support
・ Indoor and outdoor activity
・Taking care of the clients
・Diploma or equivalent
・Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in Freight Forwarding Industry
・Good interpersonal and communication skills
・Maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
・Make monthly report for export/import and report
・Support Japanese Manager.
・Perform personal effect export /import arrangement
・Support communication for overseas (main Japan)
・Support Custom support member or operation member if case of irregularities.
・Communicate with existing customer by phone or email and overseas counterpart
・Achieve individual, team, and company goals
・Work closely with Operations and overseas counterparts to ensure customer freight is being moved efficiently
・To collect, summarize and analyze costing data as well as providing effective solutions to meet customer QCD requirement.
・To lead supply chain relevant team members from purchasing, QC, warehouse and logistic to meet production schedule.
・Hands-on involvement in end-to-end procurement.
・Resolve vendors issues that come up (e.g. delivery, quality and/or technical issue)
・Continuously develop cost-down activities
・Perform whatever tasks given by superio
・Responsible to summarize departmental monthly sales performance monthly
・To contact supplier, obtain & summarize quotation for new project
・To negotiate with suppliers to keep within budget requirement
・To handle/liaise with customer enquiries and quotation
・To handle project execution and follow-up request (ETA / Shipment/Drawings)
・To support Purchasing task as and when required in resolving vendors issues in delivery & quality.
• Manage relationships with the affiliate partners
• Help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity
• Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
• Deliver progress, commission, and activity for affiliate partners
• Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends
• Provide affiliate marketing material to the affiliate partners in collaboration with an account management team
• Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news
• Promote the affiliate partner opportunity across the industry
• Forecast cost per acquisitions and conversions count and ensure the targets are met
・Be able to follow "QC method" (to analysis for origin of trouble and suggest how to solve it)
・Quality control for products
・Skills to analysis for origin of trouble and suggest how to solve it
・Diploma holder with 3 years QA/QC experience in manufacturing industry
・Experience in Japanese company is an add advantage
・Able to communicate well in English
・Able to working along with those Chinese Manager in the factory