・To oversea and lead the entire operation at Klang branch
・To be responsible for the overall development and implementation
・To handle complaints and liase with internal/external as and when necessary
・Troubleshooting and problem solving
• Prepared and issuing Purchasing Order to suppliers
• Responsible to source materials, cost negotiation and discuss credit term with suppliers
• Searching new suppliers
• Communicate via phone calls and email with local and overseas suppliers
• Monitor the shipment schedules, follow up on Purchase Orders delivery time, ensure the conditions of the products are match with Technician demand
• Monitor and control the supplier cost sheet
• Apply SIRIM import permit when necessary
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
・Manage customer’s enquiries, complaints
・Mainly email support
・Take care of Japanese customers who come to Malaysia
・Bus or car arrangement, make a reservation at a restaurant,etc
・To source, negotiate, select and manage supplier to achieve competitive cost & quality.
・To ensure the optimum cost and timely delivery of Direct Materials received with consistent quality.
・To carry out costing analysis and contribute ideas on material cost reduction
・To work and perform close relation with R&D Designer, Quality Assurance and Material Management Department
・To manage supplier’s Quality, Cost and Delivery control and performance
・To perform other related duties as assigned from time to time to improve work organization.
・To communicate with oversea supplier i.e. China , Singapore
• To ensure the accounting records are prepared in accordance to the internal and external rules and regulations
• To prepare internal and external accounting & tax reports and budgetary
• To liaise with auditor, tax agent, government authorities and etc.
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting/ professional accounting qualification or equivalent
• Age between 28 – 37 years old
• Candidate with at least five (5) years working experience in Accounts Department, exposure in audit or tax will be an added advantage