Japanese Speaking Manufacturing Engineering – Melaka (Ref ID: 11872)
・Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
• Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
• Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
・Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
・Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
・Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
・Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantees desired results.
・Educate employees on proper methods in which to operate and engage with machinery.
・Ensuring the documentation related to ISO9001, ISO14001 & IATF16949 and study for further improvement if require by the Auditor & the Management.
・Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
・Translate & coordinate with Japanese Supporter for setup new machinery & product.
・Degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering, Manufacturing Industry and any related discipline or equivalent.
・ At least 1-2 years experience in the area related to Manufacturing Industry preferably in Plastic Injection & Automotive.
・ Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
・ Minimum JLPT N3/N2/N1
・ Intermediate skill in AUTOCAD & PLC Software.