Investment Assistant & Project Manager – KL (Ref ID: 11361)
|Industry||Real Estate / Property|
|Basic Salary||RM6,000 - 7,000|
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
• Source for potential investment opportunities to expand the Company’s commercial real estate portfolio in Malaysia.
• Evaluate potential investment opportunities by carrying out feasibility studies (including but not limited to project conceptualization, financial modelling, microeconomic analysis, market research and all necessary due diligence required depending on the nature of the investment).
• Design joint venture schemes, negotiate commercial and legal terms with potential partners and prepare contract documentation required to execute a deal.
• Manage the development of secured projects from inception to vacant possession, including but not limited to project financing, project scheduling, product development, budget planning, cost and timeline control, authority liaison, tender management, construction management, quality assurance and control, defects management.
• Closely coordinate and maintain good working relationship with partners, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders (i.e., administration, quality assurance and control, leasing, operations, advertisement and promotion, etc.).
・Degree in real estate management, project management, architecture, civil and structural engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, quantity surveying, business administration, finance or any other related discipline
・3-5 years of experience, either with a property developer, an investment fund, or a consultant. Familiar with the real estate development process, relevant laws and industry norms. Experience in retail and logistics real estate is a plus
・Proficient in financial modelling and market research.
・Able to communicate well in Mandarin & English.