Production Planner – Johor (Ref ID: 11417)
|Basic Salary||RM4,000 - 5,000|
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm
· Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
· Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
· Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
· Coordinating production operations in accordance with the material, labor, and equipment availability.
· Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
· Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
· Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
· Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules
· Well versed in Logistics, Custom Documentation and Warehouse management is an advantage.
・Diploma/ Degree in any related field. Good in the calculation.
・3 years experience in industrial manufacturing, good in calculation and excel.