Safety & Health Executive – Subang
|Basic Salary||RM3,000 - 3,500|
Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm
· Responsible for overall plant safety, healthy and security always at high level of safe condition
· Raise issue relating to safety, healthy and security at place of work to the management and propose control measure to eliminate/minimize the risk to the plant operation.
· Ensure Safety and Health Policy statement is in placed and being signed by the Managing Director.
· To inspect the place of work to determine whether any machinery, plant, equipment, substance appliances or process or any description of manual labour used in the place of work, Is of such nature liable to cause bodily injury to any person working in the place of work.
· Investigate any incident occur at the workplace include near-miss, dangerous occurrence occupational poisoning, occupational disease or break-in at the place of work.
· Collect, analyse and maintain data on incident occur at the workplace include near-miss, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning, or occupational disease at the place of work.
· Being the secretary to the Safety and Health Committee.
· Present finding related to safety, health and security in the Safety and Health Committee meeting.
· Liaise with government agencies relating to safety and health such as Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), Jabatan Bomba dan Penyelmat (BOMBA).
· As Chairman of Emergency Response Team (ERT) to plan, coordinate and organize training for Emergency Response Team member.
・Diploma / Degree in safety & health or equivalent
・Candidate with professional certificate of NIOSH are encourage to apply
・Good knowledge and familiar with ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001
・2 years related working experience.