System Engineer – Shah Alam
|Industry||IT / Telecommunication|
|Basic Salary||RM2,600 - 2,800|
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
• Provide after sales service technical support and maintenance to internal and external with resolution to meet customer expectation
• Host internal / external meeting for solution deployment, complaint, customer request
• Manage and run solution deployment related which involve planning, server prerequisite run thru, hardening clearance, pilot test, user acceptance test (uat), conduct admin and user training, work closely with customer IT and internal technical team
• Project documentation for deployment planning, pilot test, user acceptance test (uat),training acceptance sign off, project sign off
• Response promptly to escalation ticket
• Troubleshoot and evaluate software functionality.
• Knowledge base documentation.
• Evaluate and test existing and new products / features to ensure compatibility and functionality.
• Diploma in Computer & above
• Knowledge and experience in Electronic Document Management System (EDMS),Print Management Solution, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or Network Printing
• Preferably with knowledge of Windows, Macintosh, MS SQL, Windows Active Directory, Network connectivity, remote control tools.
• At least 2 year working experience in ICT industry.
• Team player with strong analytical, communication skill, interpersonal, and
• Independent, self-initiative, result-driven and ready to take up new challenges
• Good command of both oral and written English.
• Basic presentation skill.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.