Japanese Speaking Site Engineer (Fresh) – Shah Alam
|Basic Salary||RM2,800 (max)|
Monday – Friday 8:00am - 17:00pm
• Responsible for different aspects of projects implementation.
• Maintains and monitors project plan, schedules, work hours budget and expenditure
• Maintains accurate, detailed project plans and ensure project deadline are met
• Assesses project risk and issues and provide solutions for successful completion.
• Communicates status, issues and risks to project stakeholders and management
• Establishes and maintains good working relationship with customer and management
• Assists Project Manager in manage third party vendors involved in the project to ensure timely delivery of required deliverable within the scope of work
• Provides support to sake department through advice and consultation for project tenders etc.
• Arranges regular maintenance service and inspection schedule with contracted customers (Both hardware and software maintenance service)
• Handles breakdown service and troubleshooting to the systems
• Provides 24 hour standby service for the systems. If required, shall provide midnight Troubleshooting to the system
• Other project related works Position Requirements
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Able to operate Auto CAD
• Able to read circuit diagram
• Fresh graduate OK
• Able to communicate well in Japanese & English