|Basic Salary||RM6,000 - 10,000|
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
• Lead Anti-diabetes product marketing which include management over Marketing, Sales support and Training functions.
• Develop long-term country-specific strategic plans for Anti-diabetes product and assists in the direction of resource allocations and marketing guidance
• Drive operational excellence across the team including account segmentation, forecasting, lead management, inventory planning & sales team support.
• Work to understand the market, integrated commercialization strategies and tactics across all functions, customers & channels, and consumer/patient marketing
• Oversees execution of sales support activities relating to assigned products
• Serves as product expert with a high degree of market and competitive knowledge
• Drive commercial excellence with sales team, ensuring there is effective territory coverage,
account segmentation aligned with the strategy and consistent & accurate forecasting.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with key decision makers / opinion leaders.
• Assess market needs, follow trends in the business and anticipate future developments.
• Monitor competitor activities and develop strategies and tactics to deal effectively
• Drive growth and deliver both short- and long-term financial results
• P&L responsibility for Anti-diabetes product
• 4-8 years’ experience (1-2 years' in managerial position) in brand management in Malaysia pharmaceutical diabetes industry or pharmaceutical industry
• Previous medical sales and/or marketing experience would be helpful
• Knowledge of Diabetes therapies
• Strong network and association with Diabetes Key Opinion Leaders is a must
• Demonstrable track record developing and executing against Business Plans, team building, people management.