Chemical Trading Sales – KL
|Basic Salary||RM5,000 - 6,000|
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm
• To establish close relationships with customers and potential customers by constant communication to explain market trends, to propose efficient logistics and financial schemes and to provide various trouble solutions, negotiation of term and conditions, pricing and finalizing deals to optimize revenue growth.
• To develop new products / field with appropriate strategies from marketing research and analysis, visiting customers and etc.
• To identify customers' needs and consumption, competitors' activities and constantly improve/ sustain market share.
• To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• To ensure timely payment collection from customers.
• To handle some other ad-hoc projects assign by Company.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Well-versed in foreign trade, both import and export including Incoterms.
• Preferably 1-2 years of Sales Executives experiences, specializing in Chemicals.
• Knowledge in liquid chemicals trading in a Japanese company would be an added advantage.
• Ability to work independently, with outstanding interpersonal and good communication skills.
• Self-motivated, positive attitudes, hardworking with high level of initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel locally and regionally.
• Age: 28-35 (preferable Chinese)