Japanese Speaking / Non-Japanese Speaking Construction Manager – KL
|Basic Salary||RM10,000 - 14,000|
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
・Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
・Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
・Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs which Candidates shall be responsible for implementation.
• Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
• Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
• Prepares Technical Proposal with cost, terms and conditions for internal approval.
• Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
• Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
• Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil, Building) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCad.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English able to communicate in Japanese is an advantage
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience as site manager and supervisor is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural