Non-Japanese Speaking / Japanese Speaking Senior Site Supervisor (Electrical & Instrument) – KL
|Industry||Civil Engineering / Architecture|
|Basic Salary||RM7,000 - 8,000|
Monday - Friday
1) Plan for construction(Electrical & Instrument)
• Prepares Technical Proposal with cost, terms and conditions for internal approval.
• Plans construction schedule by studying project concept, drawings, and models.
• Designs construction drawing by collecting and studying basic design drawings and information.
• Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
• Prepare / Review the project specific in-house procedure and ensure that they comply with contract requirement and Plant Regulation.
• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs which Candidates shall be responsible for implementation.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Handling Malaysian Authority applications during construction process.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
2) Construction(Electrical & Instrument)
• Monitor Daily & Monthly work progress and report to Construction Manager.
• Take necessary actions in order to keep up with the current status of project progress.
• Supporting Construction Manager on designated works related to measurement of progress, planning, schedule control, man-hour control, cost control and estimation of changes in cost.
• Manage the supervision of construction staffs and Implementation of Project Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and Project Quality Plan.
• Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
• Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
• Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
• Supporting the enforcement of HSE requirement as appended to the Procedures.
• Improves and develops internal system to control cost, quality and schedule of the project
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical, Instrument) or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, AutoCad.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English able to communicate in Japanese is an advantage
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience as site manager and supervisor is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Electrical Construction or equivalent.