Deputy Manager (Mobility Business Division) – KL
|Basic Salary||RM7,600 - 8,500|
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
• Area: Project Development, Implementation and Asset Management
• To plan the Project Finance Arrangement with bankable project structuring
• To handle tender preparation in including documentation and internal approval process
• To promote, develop and implement the mobility and infrastructure business in Malaysia and overseas with strategic partners
• To develop and reinforce the relationship with important customers and strategic partners in Malaysia and overseas
• To identify progress of both quantitative and qualitative goal.
• To pro-actively suggest business innovation/expansion as a professional with knowledge and experience.
• To guide subordinates and co-work with team members.
・Bachelor Degree in Economics or equivalent
・Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
・Working experience of 2 to 3 years and above in Mobility and Infrastructure Sector or related field is required
・Good knowledge in Project Finance Arrangement (including sukuk)
・Ability to handle financial modelling (Develop, Modify, Review) and prepare tender documentation
・Possess timely and quality PDCA (Report, Develop, Thing to Do, Proposal, Consultation, Take Action
・Proficient in spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
・Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
・Possess great leadership skills, independent and self-motivated
・Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience