|Basic Salary||RM3,500 - 4,500|
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
• To perform and organize general administrative duties including attending to customer's enquiries.
• To handle documentation and business coordination for chemical and paper product trading.
• To coordinate on import/export/offshore shipping operation, transactions, and L/C arrangement for chemical and paper products.
• Contract input and realization input and realization input for Chemical and Paper Business.
• To keep filing records updated, monitor receipt funds from customers, maintain proper accounting settlement to avoid over credit positions.
• To handle logistic arrangements including vessel bookings, shipping instruction and cargo arrangement.
• To liaise with suppliers/customers on shipping arrangement.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field or equivalent.
• Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
• Age between 25 - 37 years old.
• Has working experience in chemical and/or paper industries (Export and Import transaction, documentation)
• Possess good knowledge in trading.
• Has enough experience/strength to cooperate/negotiate with colleagues, suppliers, customers and forwarders.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
• Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
• Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, strength for mental stress, good interpersonal and communication skills
• Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.