Import & Export Documentation Officer – KL
|Basic Salary||RM3,500 - 3,800|
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
• To coordinate and handle documentation of the import and export businesses for palm oils products and cacao products.
• In-charges of issuance and checking of contract, arrangement of shipping documents with suppliers and customers.
• To handle MUGEN entries and invoicing realisation.
※MUGEN is a accounting system in SAP for raising workflows for payment, refund transaction.
• To assist traders to smoothen the businesses.
• Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
• Age between 24 - 35 years old.
• Candidate with working experience in logistics and/or shipments is preferable.
• Knowledge in SAP system will be an added advantage
• Possess an ethical mind, positive attitude, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude and sense of team work.