In house IT Manager – KL
|Industry||IT / Telecommunication|
|Basic Salary||RM5,800 - 8,000|
Monday - Friday 9am -6pm
•To lead and manage the IT team and to oversee the IT functions of the company.
•To support servers, networks and security systems.
•To support in IT related projects and communicate with stakeholders to achieve the objective/goal of the project.
•To enhance the IT literacy and upgrading of skills of the office staff.
•To initiate and facilitate implementation of digital transformation/internet of things/automation of systems and processes and for new business development.
•To communicate and escalate technical issues to the Helpdesk at Headquarter Office and/or Regional Office and/or local vendors.
•To establish annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
•To develop a Network disaster recovery plan and backup system as well as IT procedures for business continuity.
•To handle procurement of IT assets and monitor its usage.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
• Age between 28 - 35 years old.
• Candidate with at least 5 years of working experience in Information technology industry in managing IT infrastructure, promoting digital transformation initiatives, internet of things and training the user.
• Has enough experience/strength to grasp operational needs and propose digital transformation/automation solutions to enhance the efficiency of the organization.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
• Possess great leadership skills, independent and self-motivated.
• Possess an ethical mind, positive attitude, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills