Infrastructure & Energy Project Manager – KL
|Basic Salary||RM7,500 - 8,500|
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
• To promote, develop and implement the infrastructure, energy, and mobility business/project in Malaysia and overseas.
• To plan the Project Finance Arrangement with bankable project structuring.
• To handle tender preparation including documentation and internal approval process.
• To develop and reinforce relationship with important customers and strategic partners in Malaysia and overseas.
• To identify progress of both quantitative and qualitative goal.
• To pro-actively suggest business innovation/expansion as a professional with knowledge and experience.
• To guide subordinates and co-work with team members.
• Degree with CGPA 3.0 & above. ( if the profile is very match without CGPA 3.00 can propose)
• Candidate with at least 5 years of working experience in Infrastructure and Mobility sectors or related field.
• Proficient in spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• With SUKUK experience is an add advantage