Shipping Officer (Food & Retails Division) – KL
|Basic Salary||RM3,500 - 4,000|
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
• To coordinate and handle documentation of the import and export businesses for palm oils products and cacao products.
• In-charges of issuance and checking of contract, arrangement of shipping documents with suppliers and customers.
• To handle MUGEN entries and invoicing realization.
• To assist traders to smoothen the businesses.
• Sometimes it will communicate with custom
• Diploma & above with CGPA 2nd class upper
• 1 - 2 years experience in Shipping on import & export documentation matters
• Knowledge in SAP system will be an added advantage
• Good communication skills