Assistant Engineer / Engineer (Technical Department) – Shah Alam
|Basic Salary||RM2,300 ~|
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
• To provide technical support and assistance in the maintenance of Inspection Machine and troubleshooting.
• Work with supplier for machine improvement and upgrade
• Conduct training for Technicians and Operators.
• Production data compilation and analysis prior to conclusion of investigation
• To coordinate any investigation / testing activity between QA and production.
• To provide technical assistance to all type of Company’s activities when required.
• Monitor process to pick up actual situation or abnormality
• To comply with the requirements of quality, Environment, Safety and 5S; and that they are carried out all the time at work.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Material Science, Chemical and Instrumentation Science.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experiences in preferably from manufacturing industry.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Good English and Malay communication skills. Proficiency in Japanese language is an added advantage.
• Responsible, committed and positive work attitude with good analytical and problem-solving skills.