Sales Admin (SIRIM) – Subang
Monday - Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
• To be responsible with Malaysia Import & Sell standard and regulations.
• Liaise & familiar with Surunhanjaya Tenaga (ST), SIRIM (eg; SIRIM Test Report & SIRIM label) & Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) import standard and regulation.
• To process application through ST, SIRIM & MCMC platform.
• Monthly control, maintain & update models required by ST, SIRIM & MCMC standard by excel control sheet.
• To liaise and coordinate shipment with forwarding agents, and update vessel arrival schedule into system by Item.
• Familiar with import duty and regulation requirement.
• To perform other ad hoc administrative duties assigned by superior
• Order processing for inter-company transactions (Affiliate's)
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any related fields;
• Minimum two (2) years of related working experience is required;
• Required skills: Microsoft Words & Excel, familiar with ST, SIRIM & MCMC standard, especially Power Tools will be advantaged;
• Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work in a team and discipline
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Communication skills - verbal and written