|Basic Salary||RM2,300 - 3,800|
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
• Internal Sales Coordinator to support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related activities.
• Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Process Purchasing Order.
• Contribute to customer satisfaction by promptly coordinate the customer inquiry.
• To deal and liaise with customers, dealers, retailers and distributors.
• Maintain and organize sales records and report.
• Willing to visit customer with sales members to understand the sales situation (if applicable)
• Minimum 2-3 years of sales coordinator experience.
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Preferred mandarin speaker as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
• Independent, can work individually and in a team.
• Good computer skills (MS Office) is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
• Have experience of sales data compilation and budget.
• Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.