Japanese Speaking Process Engineer – N.Sembilan
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
・The work involves arranging injection molds, product start-up, customer coordination, and jig design and manufacturing.
・there will be business management coordination with our Japan side, so Japanese speakers are preferred.
• Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output
• Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
• Coordinate tooling and equipment availability, repair and maintenance
• Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions
• Adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
• Implement and manage maintenance functions and emergency maintenance on injection molding equipment
・lift up heavy items
・Diploma & above
・Able to communicate well in Japanese & English
・Have experience in Injection molding will be an add advantage
・Fresh graduate are encourage to apply