Korean Speaker Translator – Bintulu
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
• Assist superior in data collection, interpretation and reporting writing in both English and Korean language.
• To perform translation service (written and/or verbal) between Korean language and English and/or Bahasa Malaysia. Vice versa.
• Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language.
• To render spoken messages accurately, quickly and clearly.
• Follow up with internal team members to ensure translation meets their needs.
• Manage work schedules to meet deadlines and support staff in assigned project based work.
・Degree holder in any field
・Able to communicate well in English & Korean
・Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
・Must have TOPIK Level 5 / 6