Planner Executive – Shah Alam
|Basic Salary||RM3,000 - 4,500|
Monday - Friday 7:55am -5:30pm
• Plan, schedule, forecast and monitor inventory situation, production schedule and other requirements for effective inventory of raw materials and ensure smooth supply as planned.
• Prepare delivery schedules to logistic teams in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• In depth analysis market trends for improving accuracy and effective of future forecast.
• To analyse and maintain inventories, minimizing overstock and out of stock occurrences and optimize customer service and requirements.
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
• Negotiate and communicate with stakeholders.
• To undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the superior from time to time.
• Follow up and coordinate with cross functional teams in regards to the latest update on the production schedule, stocks availability and timely completion of orders as scheduled,
• Generate and prepare accurate monthly reports.
• Make recommendations to management for continuously improve service delivery process and identify cost savings opportunities.
• Degree or Diploma in a related field.
• Skilled user in ERP system.
• Possess strong planning and analytical skills and be able to take complex issues and break down actions for resolutions and working with tight deadlines
• 3 years planner experience in Manufacture