24 hours shift (8 hours working)
・Responsible for addressing operations, finance, and product inquiries from partners.
・Primary functions include:
a) gathering information, troubleshooting issues, triaging requests
b) facilitating communication between internal client’s teams and partners until a satisfactory solution is offered.
・Receives and answers customer inquiries on behalf of the client or businesses they represent via email. Provides quality instructions or responses to be able to resolve the customer's issue.
・Handle all customer service needs and support
・Record details of customer conversations and actions taken
• 1-3 years working experience in a service/sales organization
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for customer and ability to deliver exemplary customer experience
• Excellent written communication skills in native language plus good English communication skills an advantage.
• Must have exceptional grammar typing accuracy skills – experience with business communication.
• Client-focused and solutions-oriented. Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Team player and self-learner.
• Ability to follow process and collaborate effectively to work in a team.
• Email and chat support experience an advantage.
• Pre-sales experience preferred.
• Flexible in shifting schedule