Finance AM – Senior Manager (Penang)
|Basic Salary||RM7,500 - 10,000|
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
• Provide leadership, direction and management of the group finance and accounting team at HQ.
• Support senior management with financial information and analysis for decision making.
• Manage forecasting, budgeting, cash flow, financial reporting, financial and tax planning, compliance with accounting standards and tax regulatory requirements for the group.
• Drive financial improvement and budgetary achievement.
• Prepare monthly management reporting (financial and analysis).
• The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any ad-hoc projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting with ACCA or any equivalent accounting processional qualification.
• A member of Malaysian Institute of Accountant (MIA) or a Chartered Accountant would be preferred for the position of Finance Manager/ Senior Finance Manager.
• Minimum 5 year(s) working experience in a senior or managerial role, preferably with minimum of 3 years audit experience in audit firm.
• Positive and can-do attitude, good business partnership skills.
• Leadership skills with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
• Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
• Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues and tax planning.
• Result oriented and planner.