Procurement/Supply Chain Manager – Shah Alam
|Basic Salary||RM7,000 (max)|
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
・To collect, summarize and analyze costing data as well as providing effective solutions to meet customer QCD requirement.
・To lead supply chain relevant team members from purchasing, QC, warehouse and logistic to meet production schedule.
・Hands-on involvement in end-to-end procurement.
・Resolve vendors issues that come up (e.g. delivery, quality and/or technical issue)
・Continuously develop cost-down activities
・Perform whatever tasks given by superio
・Responsible to summarize departmental monthly sales performance monthly
・To contact supplier, obtain & summarize quotation for new project
・To negotiate with suppliers to keep within budget requirement
・To handle/liaise with customer enquiries and quotation
・To handle project execution and follow-up request (ETA / Shipment/Drawings)
・To support Purchasing task as and when required in resolving vendors issues in delivery & quality.
• Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• 3 years working experience in Supply Chain purchasing machining parts and market components for Factory Automation Industries / OEM Module Assembly business industries as manager level.
• Knowledgeable and understanding of machining parts drawing and sketch
• Able to communicate well in Mandarin & English
• Experience using SQL system is an advantage