・Design and perform laboratory analysis such as HPLC, DSC, FTIR, XRF, EDX etc
・Design and perform small scale pilot run(Polymer extrusion) at technical workshop independently
・Assist and lead a team in product or process development project
・Go to customer and provide customer technical service
・Go to university(USM) and test together
・Sometimes this position follows with Sales
・Introduce produce to customer
・Use company car
・Around 10 staff in team
•Assist in daily operations of warehouse including stock replenishments, receiving, stock keeping, order processing, picking of goods and distribution.
•To plan warehouse layout & implement warehouse process flow, ensure smooth operations and accuracy of stock.
•To plan organize & supervise staffs and drivers to accomplish daily tasks and schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments.
•Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
•Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
•Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
•Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
•Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
•To lead staffs towards compliance of SOPs, FIFO and 5 “S” maintenance.
•To monitor documents flow & proper records are maintenance
•Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
•Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
•Resolve any arising problems or complains.
• Leads the preparation and solicitation of competitive bids, quotations and proposals for Raw Material, Packaging Materials and/or other assigned Materials/Services including contract manufacturing in compliance with SOP. Evaluate competitive offerings balancing between price, quality and service. Assess supplier product and pricing information, including negotiations for price competitiveness. Prepare and issue contracts for review and approval.
• Manage and control costs by work cross-functionally internally and with supply partners to proactively address potential cost increases through supply agreements, cost/efficiency improvement projects and other initiatives.
• Evaluate optimum strategies for inventory and cost management, including MOQ, restock levels and just-in-time supply as appropriate. Lead the cost and/or process improvement projects for selected Materials, working with cross-functional internal team(s) and the supply partners to identify and quantify the potential benefits, obtain approvals and follow the approved projects through to successful implementation.
• Understands the relevant GMP regulations and quality standards/specifications of company’s Products and translate these in practical ways in evaluation of potential suppliers.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to lead the capability, capacity and cost evaluation of materials for New Product Development in a timely manner
• Manage database of Suppliers, Materials, specifications and prices. Maintain a material cost database in collaboration with Finance department.
• Contribute to sourcing excellence functional development efforts such as process improvement and capabilities development.
• Establish and maintain a routine monitoring and feedback system to monitor supplier performance, and provide timely and meaningful feedback to suppliers. Prepare assessment reports of total purchases and vendor performance to enable proper evaluation and monitoring of cost, quality and service. Provide regular feedbacks and reports to upper management in a timely manner.
Supplier Relationship Management
• Leads the business relationship and establishes trust and partnerships with assigned Suppliers and Vendors, including contract manufacturers, contract packagers and strategic material providers
• Develop and maintain a supplier management methodology, supplier performance metrics and if necessary, conduct supplier visits to evaluate capability, capacity and alignment.
• Leads the resolution of escalated issues with respect to quality, performance or supply, in collaboration with other relevant departments e.g. QAQC, PPIC.
• Participate actively in internal self-inspection programs and external supplier audits. Management & Organization
• Champion process improvements, recommending new ways of working to improve processes and embed new systems in the function as appropriate, including review of current department SOPs as appropriate.
• Lead and participate in organizational cross-functional development such as process improvement, capabilities development efforts, and continuous improvement programs.
• Participate and/or lead short- and long-term initiatives that deliver positive impacts on the organization, including training, mentoring and coaching direct reports.
• Collaborate and build productive relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and costs savings while fulfilling business requirements.
• Identify risks in current procurement processes and procedures; escalate business risks to proper level of management and initiate actions where appropriate to mitigate these risks.
• Support internal risk assessments and mitigation plans; analyse and ensure resolution of issues raised in audit reports
• Ensure compliance with department SOPs and other relevant policies.
• Monitors KPI’s related to functional responsibilities in close coordination with immediate superior.
・Follow up shipment order from oversea customers.
・Obtain daily schedule from suppliers.
・Interact with internal logistics & account department.
・Place shipment order and track shipment status.
・Logistic involvement in invoice issuance, logistic arrangement and follow ups overall shipment until accomplish.
・To compile customers’ delivery instruction.
・To prepare delivery instruction (in PPMY format) to logistic /warehouse.
・Delivery control (delivery adjustment with vendors)
・Weekly update quotation into Master list.
・To respond on customer request for quotation (RFQ) and prepare quotation to customer.
・Price check on the weekly shipment.
・Follow up on the quality issue coordination with supplier.
・Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems.
・prepare end month report.
・Set JIG to machine for production.
・Set up the machine
・Analysis machine trouble, and repair the machine.
・Improvement Activity. (Reduce the time of setting JIG and Machine standstill time.)
・If apply to Engineer position, you need to manage the team.