・Receive phone calls / emails from the customer on maintenance, and respond them as the first tier of maintenance team.
・Trouble shoot the issues as much as possible. Escalate it to internal engineers (second tier) if the issue is complicated, difficult to solve. Issues are IT solutions specializing in Network / Server / PC.
・Manage trouble ticket and keep track the progress. Update all stakeholders including the customer on trouble shooting.
・Set up PCs / network devices based on manual.
・Lead Helpdesk Team members.
• Responsible for website and Web applications development and mobile application development.
• Work with different team for the system development life cycle that includes systems analysis, design, development, testing, support, documentation and maintenance.
• Develop solutions to integrate with existing systems.
• To study and provide solution according to client’s requirements.
• Lead the project and project members.
• Write or review code for various applications.
• Run functionality testing and debug code.
• Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Keep yourself updated with the latest web development practices.
• Use the Ho-Ren-So framework which is utilized as a basic business rule in Japan to conduct smooth business communication.
• Other tasks as assigned.
・If it is mobile development or web development, the ratio is higher for web development.
・Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
・Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
・To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
・Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
・Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
・Prepare statement of work, proposals and quotations for new projects & enhancements to existing systems.
・Manage projects and communicate with Japanese clients.
・Project management role for web application development/web production/maintenance using RCMS.
・Responsible for managing the progress of the entire project, including interviews, proposals, estimates, web development task management, and director duties, either in conjunction with sales or independently.
・First level support: support regional & local systems
・Invoice/Credit Note submission
・Assist in IT Administration and SOX documentation requirement.