•Assist in daily operations of warehouse including stock replenishments, receiving, stock keeping, order processing, picking of goods and distribution.
•To plan warehouse layout & implement warehouse process flow, ensure smooth operations and accuracy of stock.
•To plan organize & supervise staffs and drivers to accomplish daily tasks and schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments.
•Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
•Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
•Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
•Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
•Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
•To lead staffs towards compliance of SOPs, FIFO and 5 “S” maintenance.
•To monitor documents flow & proper records are maintenance
•Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
•Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
•Resolve any arising problems or complains.
• Lead Anti-diabetes product marketing which include management over Marketing, Sales support and Training functions.
• Develop long-term country-specific strategic plans for Anti-diabetes product and assists in the direction of resource allocations and marketing guidance
• Drive operational excellence across the team including account segmentation, forecasting, lead management, inventory planning & sales team support.
• Work to understand the market, integrated commercialization strategies and tactics across all functions, customers & channels, and consumer/patient marketing
• Oversees execution of sales support activities relating to assigned products
• Serves as product expert with a high degree of market and competitive knowledge
• Drive commercial excellence with sales team, ensuring there is effective territory coverage,
account segmentation aligned with the strategy and consistent & accurate forecasting.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with key decision makers / opinion leaders.
• Assess market needs, follow trends in the business and anticipate future developments.
• Monitor competitor activities and develop strategies and tactics to deal effectively
• Drive growth and deliver both short- and long-term financial results
• P&L responsibility for Anti-diabetes product
・Follow up shipment order from oversea customers.
・Obtain daily schedule from suppliers.
・Interact with internal logistics & account department.
・Place shipment order and track shipment status.
・Logistic involvement in invoice issuance, logistic arrangement and follow ups overall shipment until accomplish.
・To compile customers’ delivery instruction.
・To prepare delivery instruction (in PPMY format) to logistic /warehouse.
・Delivery control (delivery adjustment with vendors)
・Weekly update quotation into Master list.
・To respond on customer request for quotation (RFQ) and prepare quotation to customer.
・Price check on the weekly shipment.
・Follow up on the quality issue coordination with supplier.
・Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems.
・prepare end month report.
・Set up the port container dorage transportation division
・Management and Supervision of the team(team will be around 10 staff member and 20-30 drivers)
・Responsible for operation and distribution, customer service, in-house sales support, sales support for other companies
・Maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
・Make monthly report for export/import and report
・Support Japanese Manager.
・Perform personal effect export /import arrangement
・Support communication for overseas (main Japan)
・Support Custom support member or operation member if case of irregularities.
・Communicate with existing customer by phone or email and overseas counterpart
・Achieve individual, team, and company goals
・Work closely with Operations and overseas counterparts to ensure customer freight is being moved efficiently